PRIVATE SAUNA BY A LAKE, 4 hours, minimum charge 6 people, maximum 12 people
Sauna is an essential part of the way of living in Finland, There is sauna for every two Finnish people, almost 3 million saunas around Finland. For centuries, sauna has been a place for physical and spiritual cleansing. Sauna not only feels good, it is good for your whole body and it has many health effects. Come and experience our traditional Finnish wood-heated sauna by the lake near Helsinki.
The Cottage with wood-heated sauna is reserved just for your group. The Villa is next to Nuuksio national park, less than 40km from Helsinki airport and city center. Relax in the heat of the traditional Finnish sauna and refresh in the cooling waters of the lake – in the wintertime, you can even try ice-swimming. There is room for 7 persons on the upper bench of the sauna, but even 10 person can stay there together.
Location: Paratiisintie 115, Otalampi (Vihti)
Duration: 5 hours at 4 pm, other times by request
- Wood-heated sauna by the lake, terrace with outdoor kitchen, redridgerator and fireplace
- Information about Finnish sauna traditions
- All the ingredients needed to prepare food on the campfire next to the sauna; sausages to grill, herbal potate-salad, Karelian pasties, Finnish buns with coffee and tee
- Leave your car in our parking place Paratiisintie 115, Otalampi
By foot or by a bike:
- From Salmi and Nothern Gate of Nuuksio 1km
- From Finnish Nature Centre Haltia through the forest 14 km